- Created on Monday, 24 August 2009 05:09
- Last Updated on Thursday, 04 April 2013 06:55
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 10112
The term 'Archerfield Airport Corporation' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Top Floor, Terminal Building, Grenier Drive Archerfield Airport 4108. Our company ABN is 31 081 619 123. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Archerfield Airport Corporation's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
AAC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from August 2009.
What we collect
To improve services, for legal reasons and to keep you up-to-date with relevant changes at Archerfield Airport, we may collect information such as your name and address, occupation, date of birth, telephone numbers, e-mail address, bank account details, credit card details, motor vehicle registration details and driver’s licence number. For statistical purposes, a record of your visit to this site is logged and browser information such as the user’s operating system, server’s address, pages and times visited or downloaded may be recorded.
What we do with the information we gather
This information is collected to notify you of meetings, events or changes in conditions considered relevant to you or your organisation and for contacting you for market research purposes where required. It is also used to improve the usability of the site.
Depending on the type of service we provide to you, we may also pass on some or all of this information to: external service providers such as contractors; government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law; property advisers and valuers; debt collectors; mailing systems; information technology services and maintenance services; professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers; marketing services; advisers and credit agencies.
We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We may use internet "cookies" when you access our website. Our website may also contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We want to keep your personal information up to date. However, the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide. Consequently you should let us know if you become aware of any errors in your personal information that we hold. You should also keep us up to date with any changes in your personal information.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about our information handling statement or practices, please contact us at:
Archerfield Airport Corporation,
PO Box 747, Archerfield Qld Australia 4108
Phone (07) 3275 8000
Fax: (07) 3275 8001
This website and its content is copyright of Archerfield Airport Corporation Pty Ltd - © Archerfield Airport Corporation Pty Ltd 2009. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- you may copy the content of and distribute information contained in the Media Release section with prior permission
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Archerfield Airport Corporation (AAC) and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of AAC. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, AAC takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. In addition, in no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- AAC Newsletter - February 2017 AAC Newsletter...
- Media Release - Clem Lack Oration (27/09/16) Media Release...
- Media Release - Preliminary Draft Master Plan Consultation Open (09/11/2016) Media Release...
- Media Release - RAAF flypast a highlight of Brisbane Open House at Archerfield Airport (04/10/16) Media Release...
- Visit us on Brisbane Open House day on 8 October 2016 Visit us...