Archerfield Airport (ICAO: YBAF - 27°34′13″S 153°00′29″E) is Brisbane's secondary airport and is located just 11kms (6.8 miles) south-west of the city's Central Business District. Click here to view the airport on Google Maps.
Runway crossing clearance by ATC at YBAF (Archerfield), is required prior to crossing the approach to 10L on the western loop taxiway. Movement Area Guidance Signs (MAGS) indicating A6 or B6 are installed.
Runway crossing clearance by ATC at YBAF (Archerfield), is required prior to crossing 04R/22L and 04L/22R on Taxiway B.
NOTAM (C0150/13) is issued to advise pilots of the new procedures regarding the Clearway (RESA) crossing requirements, additionally the reassigned taxiway designators will be amended in forthcoming ERSA and DAPs publications. The YBAF Movement Area drawing indicates amended taxiway designators.
Further information can be found in the following document.
ATS communications facilities
|TWR||118.1||(10L/28R & 04R/22L)|
|123.6||(10R/28L & 04L/22R)|
|FIA||125.7||On ground outside TWR HR|
- AAC Newsletter - February 2017 AAC Newsletter...
- Media Release - Clem Lack Oration (27/09/16) Media Release...
- Media Release - Preliminary Draft Master Plan Consultation Open (09/11/2016) Media Release...
- Media Release - RAAF flypast a highlight of Brisbane Open House at Archerfield Airport (04/10/16) Media Release...
- Visit us on Brisbane Open House day on 8 October 2016 Visit us...